1. All entered vehicles, including those pulling floats, must be decorated for Christmas. This year’s theme:
“Bright Lights Christmas Delight”
• Only decorated entries will be permitted to participate! Antique vehicles or those carrying dignitaries are the only exceptions.
2. Only the “official” Santa Claus is allowed in the
Parade; no other live Santa Clauses are allowed.
3. All entries must be pre-registered.
4. Please have signs on both sides of your entry identifying who you represent.
5. Nothing is to be thrown into the crowd. This includes candy, beads, stickers, etc. Candy may be passed out by walkers affiliated with parade entries.
6. Please keep a safe distance between each entry. Drive
in a straight line; no weaving in and out or erratic driving!
7. All floats need to be in line by 6:00 and all other entries
by 6:30. Parade starts at 7:00. PLEASE HAVE ALL
PARTICIPANTS ON THE FLOATS OR WITH YOUR ENTRY BY 6:45.
8. ABSOLUTELY NO STOPPING! The parade must
move at all times. Bands and dance groups can play as they march, but may not stop to perform.
9. All dancing and other activities must be family-oriented. Lewd, vulgar dancing or inappropriate behavior will result in removal from the parade with entry fees forfeited.
10. ANY MUSIC PLAYED MUST BE SEASONAL
MUSIC! Non-seasonal music is NOT allowed.
11. No motorcycles, ATV’s, three/four wheelers or horses are allowed.
12. Limit of 3 total “street vehicles” per entry. All vehicles must:
a. Represent a recognized club, church, organization, school or business, OR
b. Have antique car tags. This includes both car clubs and individuals. Antique entries are NOT limited to 3 vehicles.
13. Any driver of any motorized vehicle must carry a valid driver’s license.
14. Your line-up number and a map of the parade route will be emailed to you the week before the parades.
You can download, print and return the application with payment here- 2021 Parade application