Thank you for submitting your vendor application. We will process your application and contact you if we have any questions.
An acceptance letter with festival information, parking instructions, and your booth number will be emailed by May 1, 2023.
LOCATION & TIMES
The arts & crafts part of the FIVE STAR CITY FEST will be held in historic downtown Senatobia, Mississippi on Saturday, May 13, 2023.
Vendor booths will open Saturday at 9am and close at 3pm.
- All vendors are required to stay for the entire event.
Booth space is 10’ x 10’. Tents or exhibits larger than 10’ x 10’ will require additional booth spaces.
- Limited electricity is available on first come basis for an additional $15 fee.
ENTRY FEES AND ENTRY DEADLINE
Register early. . . SAVE $10 each space
$60 each space, postmarked BY Saturday, March 31
$70 each space, postmarked AFTER Saturday, March 31
- Entry deadline is Friday, May 4, 2019.
- An acceptance letter with festival information, parking instructions, and your booth number will be emailed by May 5, 2017.
- Applications must include a check for the full entry fee. Make checks payable to SENATOBIA MAIN STREET, 135 N. Front Street, Senatobia, MS, 38668.
CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS
- An accepted application is a commitment to show.
- No refund will be made for cancellation after April 15, 2019. All cancellations must be made in writing and addressed to SENATOBIA MAIN STREET at 135 N. Front Street Senatobia, MS 38668.
- No fees will be refunded in case of rain or inclement weather.
ARTIST SELECTION AND STANDARDS
The selection panel reviews applications on the basis of a photograph of your booth and the list of items you sell. All items for sale will be reviewed; you will be notified immediately if you are NOT accepted. If you sell items not listed on your application you may be asked to take those items down or to leave the show area, forfeiting all booth fees.
Vendors are responsible for all equipment used for their exhibits. Displays may not have canopies that overhang the 10 x 10 space. All canopies must be secured by weights. The FIVE STAR CITY FEST is not responsible for the loss or damage of any items. Each exhibit must be manned at all times during the festival hours. Each vendor is responsible for collecting Mississippi state sales tax (7%) as required by law. We will provide the tax envelopes and sales tax will be collected 30 minutes before the show is over.