Trunk or Treat on Front Street
Decorate your vehicle and pass out candy to reach out to the kids in our community and promoting your business!!
Cost $20 for members and $30 non-members per parking space
Deadline to register is Friday, October 21st
Guidelines to follow:
- Cars must be turned off for the duration of the event.
- Cars will need to be in place and TURNED OFF by 4:45 pm
- No one will be allowed to leave until 8:15 PM
- Electrical power will not be provided.
- Be as creative as you would like-keep in mind that decorations should be geared to young children.
- Trunk or Treat is a family-friendly event. At the sponsor’s discretion, especially violent, gruesome or bloody entries will not be allowed.
- All decorations must be contained within your allotted space.
- No flames, fireworks, flammable liquids, etc.
- Please make sure you bring plenty of candy for a large crowd. (Last years the crowd was estimated to be around 4000)
- We encourage you to wear costumes to match the theme of your car.
- Spaces will be assigned Monday, October 24th and emailed to you.
- We will have a contest among the participants. We will have a crowd favorite. The winners will be featured on social media as well as get into next year’s trunk or treat for free!
Come by the office to pay or mail your check to:
Senatobia Main Street
135 N Front Street
Senatobia, MS 38668