Downtown Senatobia’s Happy Fall, Y’all!
Enter, decorate and compete to win a $25 prize package and bragging rights!
Senatobia Main Street would again like to partner with local merchants, interested groups and individuals to provide fall decor in a select number of downtown flower beds on Main Street.
Because the Senatobia Christmas Open House is scheduled for Saturday, November 5th, all “Happy Fall, Y’all” decorations need to be removed by November 1st to give the city time to put up Christmas décor before Open House.
We are excited about this project and encourage your participation.
Design Guidelines for Fall Displays
- All displays should celebrate a “Fall” theme as opposed to a strictly Halloween theme.
- Please utilize mums, sunflowers, ornamental cabbages, hay bales, gourds, pumpkins, corn stalks, fall leaves and other “Fall” Scarecrows may also be used.
- We ask that you REFRAIN from using “scary” or Halloween decor such as vampires, witches, ghosts, RIP headstones, spiders and any other strictly Halloween-themed display items.
- You may also display a sign, not larger than 18” X 24”, acknowledging your organization or business. NO POLITICAL SIGNS ARE ALLOWED!
- Please be cautious of existing live plants in the beds when installing your display in your assigned area.
- Let’s keep the area kid friendly, fun and tasteful.
Display Timeline for “Happy Fall, Y’all” displays
- “Happy Fall, Y’all!” displays MUST be installed 1st – Oct. 7th.
- Judging will take place Friday, October 7th.
- Please fully remove your display BEFORE Nov. 1st.