The city of Senatobia is served by Delta Health-Highland Hills Medical Center which is a short-term acute care facility with 49 beds and and a full staff of board-certified staff physicians.
- 24 Hour Emergency Room, along with in-patient care
- 49 beds
- Surgical Services
- Full-service laboratory services and diagnostic procedures which include CT scans, X-rays, and ultrasounds
Nearby Medical Centers
- North Mississippi Regional Center in Hernando, MS
- Panola Medical Center in Panola, MS
- Methodist Olive Branch Hospital in Olive Branch, MS
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Desoto in Southaven, MS
Tate County Health Department
Located in Senatobia at 100 Preston McKay Drive, the Tate County Health Department provides several services and has a WIC Center in Senatobia as well.
- family planning
- adolescent health care
- flu shots
- early intervention
- maternity care
- diabetes management
- and more.
Professional Health Services