Interview with EDF Executive Director Britt Herrin on Supertalkms with Gary Darby to listen click here … Full Article about EDF Executive Director Britt Herrin Interviewed on Supertalkms with Gary Darby
What We Do
Our mission is to provide the primary organizational leadership in all aspects of economic and community development for Tate County, Senatobia and Coldwater, through job retention, expansion and creation, as well as enhancements to quality of life.
Becoming a member of the Tate County EDF and Senatobia Main Street Program has many benefits
- Website listing for your business
- Small business workshops and seminars
- Business flyers/cards in welcome center
- Inclusion in Newcomer packets
- Free usage of our meeting room
- Small business counseling
- Main Street Program services
- Statistical and community data
- Newsletters and community events
- Development of regional projects
- Business and industry recruitment program
Become a Member
Join the Tate County Economic Development Foundation today and enjoy these special perks tomorrow!
Call 662.562.8715 for more information.